Search This Blog

Friday, July 06, 2007

Can't add new posting on blogger-part 1

The posting menu of Blogger.com is giving me an error even in Safari or Firefox. This is just started a few days ago and cleaning the cache won't solve the problem or even making sure that java permissions are in place. It is definitely a big bug!
I don't seem to have the same problem on Windows Xp Professional running in my HP athlon. Only on Imac Intel.
======================================
I'm getting the following error every time I try to add a new post in Blogger:

"We're sorry, but we were unable to complete your request.

When reporting this error to Blogger Support or on the Blogger Help Group, please:

* Describe what you were doing when you got this error.
* Provide the following error code and additional information.

bX-mzm63b

Additional information
blogID:XXXXXXX
host: www.blogger.com
uri: /post-create.g

This information will help us to track down your specific problem and fix it! We apologize for the inconvenience."

http://help.blogger.com/bin/static.py?page=start.cs

REASON I"M DOING PART 1 is because is text is too long Widget Menu dissapear of the screen view :(

No comments: